Thursday, February 9, 2012

Good News (great actually)


Well, in our last episode of Bobbie's Babble, we were left in limbo over a missing path report from Cleveland clinic.  The following day I called my original Dr and she immediately took up the cause of locating the report.  (I will blog more on this later)

Today she called me and with glee in her heart,  told me she had some Great news.  This is a very abbreviated post because I want to share the good news with all of you who have taken the time to pray.  Apparently the Cleveland Clinic believes there was no cancer left behind. 

We have a lot to learn yet, which we won't hear until Tuesday when we go to the oncologist. I  will keep everyone posted. She mentioned that there is a possibility I won't need more surgery.  I may need to be followed closely and have occasional CT Scans but things are MUCH better than even the doctors anticipated. 

We are thanking God for the good news.  I am thanking everyone who was so encouraging, whether it was a facebook post, a card in the mail or an email.

I will have more at a later time, I just wanted to spread the good news!  Stay tuned!

1 comment: